Improve your quality of life through these simple steps
- Practice mobility often – Range of motion & joint mobility are so important in our everyday life. Regardless of your fitness level or lifestyle keeping your body flexible will decrease pain, muscle soreness and fatigue. Three times a week for 10-20 minutes will make a huge difference in how you feel!
- De-stress through mediation, journaling and mindfulness – Small things make a big impact. Consistency is the key so start by committing to just one day a week. Go on you tube and search a guided meditation for 10-20 minutes and just lay there. Grab some paper and write down your thoughts whatever they may be. Go outside and just sit there and observe your surroundings, be present. I promise you it will be worth it.
- Physical Touch – We all need to be touched in a loving way. Spa treatments are a great place to start. It’s a safe place you can shut off the outside world and relax. Healing touch is powerful and will help you let go of trapped emotions and pain. Practice this often even if it’s self massage or hugging the people you love.
- Feed your body nutrients – You’ve heard it a million times but a smoothie packed with fresh ingredients is a simple way to mega dose your body will all the goodness it needs to function well. Google some recipes there’s lots to choose from.
- Give yourself a mini facial – When we look good we feel good. The skin is your largest organ and it’s was people see first. Nourish is with a hydrating facial mask, simple massage or a gentle enzyme. Think moisture, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and avoid toxic over the counter skincare. This is a great place to find non-toxic products. https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/#.W60X6aZKjIV
Take control of you well being!